Permanent Part-Time - 25 hrs per week
(9:30am – 2:30pm)
South Eastern Community Connect (SECC) is looking for a talented Administrator to assist the Home Care Package team and the HR Manager.
Home Care Packages have been rolled out by the Australian government to help seniors access care, and SECC is a provider of such care in south-east Sydney.
Note: Under our funding requirements, all employees funded though this program need to be fully vaccinated.
Basing themselves in Eastlakes, Sydney, the successful candidate will:
- Answer and direct phone calls to relevant staff
- Oversee all Home Care Package administration tasks and rostering of Aged Care Workers
- Ensure all client enquiries and requests for services are identified and responded to in a timely manner
- Ordering and taking stock of office and WHS supplies
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Support the team in growing the business through the dissemination of information to the community and agencies
- Administer monthly statements
- Review and monitor brokerage agreements
- Input information and maintain records of service delivery, including service user data
- Maintain computer records, database and files for both HCP and HR teams.
- Carry out general word processing duties e.g. correspondence, flyers, photocopying and collation of documents
They will also offer support to clients by:
- Ordering products and equipment, including following up quotes, managing ongoing orders and taking phone calls from clients
- Booking external services
- Supporting HCP team with care plans and client budgets
- Taking incoming calls from clients relating to transport, changes to services and scheduling
They will offer support to our team by:
- Managing annual leave requests of aged care workers and rostering
- Contributing to the performance, values and capabilities of the team across the organisation.
- Presenting a professional image of SECC to the community
- Assisting in the production and distribution of publicity and promotional materials
- Minimum 12 months experience in an administrative role
- Great organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proactive and show initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proficient computer skills including experience using Microsoft office suite and Customer Relationship Management databases
- A current driver’s licence
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
- An understanding of Home Care Package and Government funded age care services
- Experience working with multicultural backgrounds and in aged care sector
- Knowledge of south East Sydney, its services, programs and issues
- Experience in scheduling Aged Care Workers to align with client needs
- Ability to speak a community language
Note: This is a Permanent Part-Time role (25 hours a week). Employment conditions are underpinned by the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 – Level 2, Pay point 3. Employment at SECC is conditional to a Criminal Records Check under the legislation. It is a condition of your employment that you must be fit to perform the inherent requirements of your position at SECC. You will be engaged as a probationary employee during an initial probationary period of six  months. Salary packaging available.
To apply for the role, please email your resume and cover letter to Anne Clatworthy, HR Manager at [email protected].
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.