Our company is a highly respected CBD based business within the Strata Industry with some of Sydney’s best known high end prestigious buildings under our management.
We are all about BUILDING EXCELLENCE. Excellence in corporate governance, accounting and budgeting, communication, customer service and professional ethics. Whilst we are proud of our professional excellence - we are even prouder of our people!
A diverse and passionate bunch who come to work every day with an energy that flows throughout the office. We work hard to ensure our buildings are run seamlessly and every client receives an exceptional experience; our team prides themselves on providing an experience and service above the rest.
As one of our Administration Officers, you will be providing administrative and customer support to our clients and your colleagues. Playing an integral part in driving our front of office, being the first point of contact for clients and stakeholders; as well as leading projects to improve the overall client experience.
A little about what you will be doing:
- Reception: Being the first point of contact for our clients, guests and employees ensuring each request is dealt with in a proactive, efficient and professional manner. You won’t just be transferring calls, you will be trained to know how to respond to queries and get to know our clients. Organisation of incoming and outgoing mail insuring that it is correctly distributed to managers, accountants and assistants as well as organisation of couriers, team events and office operations.
- Administration: Using your proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite you will provide administrative support to attend to a high volume of clients, extensive diary management, maintaining company databases, updating building documentation, accounts queries and ensuring all office procedures are current and adhered to.
What we are looking for:
- Confident professional and friendly customer service, with the ability to maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times whilst going the extra mile to engage clients.
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills, with the ability uphold professional standards within high pressured periods whilst being able to multitask.
- Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills.
- Ability to make decisions, to use initiative and work autonomously.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Suites and StrataMax CRM (ideal, but not essential).
- Previous experience working within customer service, assisting high valued clients and support within a team environment.
- Full time permanent role working from the office
- Flexible Start and finish time
- Extensive ongoing training and support, to ensure that you’re able to best excel in your new role.
- Grow and develop your career with a company that prides ourselves on personal and professional development.
- Close to public transport, city CBD open office within close proximity to some of the best brands and cafes.
If you feel you’re our next Administration Officer, please email your resume and cover letter to Sarah Collins: [email protected]