About the role
Ability Connect is currently seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant who has the passion to want to make a positive impact to the disability sector to join our team. You would be joining a friendly and highly experienced team and receive on the job mentoring and support.
As the Administration Assistant, you will:
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements, to support information flow and inform decision making.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services, including records management, routine correspondence, meeting, event/activities coordination, to support the effective operation of the team/unit.
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with administrative systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Respond to enquiries, and escalate and redirect issues as required, to ensure the provision of accurate information.
- Handle enquiries and service customer requests.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate your ability to meet the selection criteria outlined below:
- Be a highly organised and motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced setting.
- Be team player and have proven practical experience in providing a high level of support, particularly in an environment with competing demands.
- Have a strong attention to detail as well as excellent communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and build effective working relationships.
- Possess a high level of integrity and display confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Be able to adapt and prioritise project tasks that change frequently.
- Have a willingness to learn new skills and be able to handle crucial information with integrity and confidentiality.
- Demonstrate a high level of computer skills including Microsoft Office suite as well as other supporting systems such as records management systems.
- Current unrestricted NSW Drivers licence.
For a position description email, [email protected]
Please note that applications will not be considered without a cover letter. Questions call 02 9159 8097.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: C.O.B. 24.12.2021.
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this advertisement depending on the number and quality of applications received. Therefore, we urge all suitable candidates to submit their application as early as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on this occasion.