- Join an innovative company in a permanent capacity!
- Modern offices with a close walk to stations
- Immediate start available or will wait a notice period!
A rare and highly-sought after opportunity has become available with a leading property development company. This Receptionist role is part of the engine room of the office and is based in the exquisite modern offices. This role will be responsible for the front of house and meeting rooms, and will support the Office Manager with the day to day running of the office. You will be joining a collaborative working culture with a team that has developed excellent working relationships and you'll be a well established and renowned Australian business.The Responsibility
As the face of the business, the responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones in a friendly and professional manner, greeting clients and external guests as they arrive
- Ensuring the front desk, board and meeting rooms are clean and fully stocked on a regular basis
- Organising and coordinating catering needs for events
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering kitchen supplies and office stationery
- Assisting with scheduling/receiving of deliveries, managing and distributing mail and postage
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (issue security passes and guest badges) and;
- Completed any ad hoc administration as required by the team and be proactive during quieter periods.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in a receptionist or corporate customer facing role. Previous experience working in a 5-star hotel, airline or corporate business function will be highly regarded, as will your ability to multi-task quickly and efficiently. You will need to be flexible with adapting to changes, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining high attention to detail and accuracy. Presentation and personality is key in this position as you will be greeting high profile guests frequently. The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position please apply online ASAP. We will take someone immediate or with a notice period for this role. Should you have questions, do contact Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241