@WORKSPACES are a brand new boutique flexible workspaces operator seeking a new Customer Service Representative with a positive and enthusiastic outlook. This fantastic role is located at our 324 Queen Street centre in Brisbane's CBD.
As the first point of contact for all clients and visitors alike, you are the director of first impressions. The role requires you to provide a professional and friendly service to the many corporate clients within the centre to ensure their office and all related services run smoothly. The role on offer is a diverse and engaging one.
The following criteria are essential:
• Punctuality and reliability is essential
• Enthusiastic, friendly, and confident person with a can-do attitude and initiative
• Good communication skills with people of all ages
• Ability to work by yourself and as a part of a team
You will be responsible for the following:
• Managing the front of house reception for the building assisting all visitors
• Working closely with office clients to ensure their space and services (internet, phones, AC etc.) are running smoothly
• Responding to customer enquiries
• Organising and co-ordinating board room bookings and catering
• Co-ordinating client invoices and charging
This role is available immediately, and would suit candidates returning to the workforce, or starting out in their careers. Full training is provided.
Please apply by sending your resume and covering letter to:
Jobs / Administration & Office Support
Annually - Full time
9 months ago
@WORKSPACES are a brand new boutique flexible workspaces operator seeking a new Customer Service Representative with a positive and enthusiastic outlo