Working at Tabcorp is anything but ordinary. It is an exciting time to be joining our business. No two days are the same. We are now looking for an outstanding Personal Assistant who is a natural planner, highly organized and can seamlessly switch between the finer details and the big picture.
This is a daily rate contract position until June 2022.About the Role
We now have a contract opportunity for a Personal Assistant to support two of our General Managers within Technology. If you like a fast paced, diverse commercial environment, you’ll feel right at home here.
The Personal Assistant or Business Support Coordinator will be primarily responsible for providing professional, end to end executive administrative and business support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high level of professional executive administrative support
- Ability to be an effective gatekeeper to ensure her schedule and time is maximized.
- Effective management of the Executive's calendars in relation to scheduled meetings and appointments (internal and external).
- Full end to end travel coordination and management for the Executives (including expense reporting and management).
- Acting as a central point of contact between the Executive and internal/external stakeholders via phone, video, and email.
- Managing and prioritising work appropriately to ensure that matters for attention are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Effectively handling of activities and communications with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy, and confidentiality.
To be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience as an Personal Assistant supporting a Executive leaders. (GM level)
- Highly developed organisational and planning skills with an acute attention to detail, demonstrated ability to manage a high workload under pressure and meet multiple deadlines.
- A pro-active, trusted partner with high resilience and the ability to anticipate executive needs and changing requirements.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the skill to effectively engage with stakeholders across all levels.
- A high level of integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion, tact and judgement.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and networks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and other related tools.
- Experience working in an ASX listed business would be highly advantageous.
To apply, please submit your CV via the Apply Now button. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
. Please note that applications cannot be received via email, please apply via Seek. Please note that you may be required to disclose your vaccination status as part of the recruitment process at Tabcorp.