Want to be part of the solution? GoLogic Group isn’t your run-of-the-mill business. We’re a tech company focussed on finding solutions that improve lives. We’ve been doing it for nearly two decades!
The competition would love to match our je ne sais quoi, but that magic lies within each of the awesome people that we employ. GoLogic hires driven and talented individuals that dream big, work hard, and appreciate a good challenge!
What will you do?
You'll be working with the executive team - finding ways to lighten their load and give them time to do what they do best. As an executive assistant, you will:
- Manage and prepare communication and schedules
- Be awesome to work with
- Research topics, source data and produce meaningful reports and presentations
- Establish yourself as a point of contact between executives, colleagues and other stakeholders
What do you need to apply?
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and a positive attitude
- Demonstratable experience as an EA or evidence of a transferable skill set
- Ability to see opportunities to contribute
What might help your application?
- A cover letter, written specifically for this role, that shares what qualities you feel would make a good EA at GoLogic
- A willingness to live in paradise (Sunshine Coast, QLD)
- Showing that you know a little about GoLogic when you get a call to discuss your application
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- An enviable staff health benefits program that provides flexibility in covering approved costs of maintaining your health and wellbeing! (e.g. monthly massage, gym membership, and yoga classes, etc.)
- Absolutely delicious gourmet lunches served daily by our corporate chef
- An inhouse staff fitness and yoga studio
- Awesome start-up culture within an established and stable business
- An environment where you’ll be challenged to achieve and equipped with the tools to do so
- Working in the centre of Maroochydore on Ocean Street in the beautiful Sunshine Coast, QLD!
Ready to go? Apply now!