Business Station is currently seeking a dynamic administration assistant to join our incubation team, based in Gosnells.
You'll be working in our busy business incubator in Gosnells, providing support to the manager and coordinator to help enable the success of the Gosnells and Wanneroo incubators.
This is a part-time role, commencing as soon as possible, with an initial 6 month contract. There is possibility of extension.
- Follow up customer queries and/or complaints quickly and thoroughly and keep customers informed throughout
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others as required
- Monitor licencing agreements and recordkeeping of all tenant files, security registers and all associated tenant records (electronic and hard copy), as required
- Charge tenants for additional services such for photocopying, secretarial support
- Participate in business development activities alongside the manager
- Coordinate events within the centre
- Assist in the preparation of monthly incubator reports
- Maintain relationships with all tenants, and other key stakeholders
- Implement marketing, promotional and engagement or other strategies as per management direction
- Assist with the management of day-to-day operations of the centre, alongside the manager and coordinator
- Assist to organise and coordinate catering for workshops, seminars, training, and meetings held at the facility
- Coordinate kitchen stock maintenance and ordering
- Assist the manager to maintain asset register for the facility
Skills and experience
- Experience working within a similar environment
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Demonstrated strong organisational skills to perform tasks proactively, accurately, and concurrently
- Ability to manage competing priorities and complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated strong initiative, self-motivation, and the ability to work independently and under strict timelines
- Demonstrated abilities to liaise and manage external and internal relationships to ensure quality service is provided
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including high level of verbal and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail
If you feel like you have the necessary skills and experience to perform this role, please send your cover letter and CV to Rebecca using the ‘Apply Now’ button.