Sydney CBDAdministration Officer $35-40 per hour + Super Up to 6 months contract Office based role
About the company
Have the opportunity to work with an econimic and trade organisation in Australia. You will be joining a well established trading organisation located in Sydney CBD, close to public transport. This company has an excellent reputation with potential option to extend contract.
- Account record keeping for day to day transactions – mainly data entry using MS Excel.
- To perform front desk duties including taking phone calls, greet incoming guests and register contractors attendance.
- Assist in building maintenance scheduling and arrange ad hoc repairs service as required.
- Carry out general office administrative support duties.
- Reception, accounts and shopping centre support
How to Apply
- Have 1-2 years of office administration experience.
- Typing speed 50WPM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Mail Management.
- Phone Experience.
- Reliable and Punctual.
- Highly Organised and have attention to detail.
- Excellent Presentation and phone manor.
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Sophia Marzolini, Recruitment Consultant.