Manco Engineering is seeking a highly motivated and experienced person to fill our full time Office Assistant role 5 days a week.
About our Business
Manco Engineering Australia is a substantial equipment design & manufacturer. The applications for our products & solutions range from rail electrification & construction industries to waste & recycling.
Working directly and reporting to the Office Manager and Director, this is a broad role that will see you support with administration, operations, office coordination, marketing and after sales customer support. Based in Wetherill Park you will be the first point of call for clients and visitors.
The core responsibilities include:
- Acting as first point of call for clients including answering phone calls and greeting visitors
- Administration support to the Office Manager including document control, database management and organising travel arrangements for staff
- Support with marketing collateral including regular publications and bulk mail outs.
- Document drafting including; manuals, agreements, reports, training certificates
- Developing, reviewing and improving administrative systems, policies and procedures
- Assistance with social media marketing, events, promotional and marketing collateral
- Booking hired plant/machinery for customers
- Provide support to the Director as required
- Organising meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Expense and Petty Cash Management
- Organise internal scheduling calendars
- Coordination of staff schedules
- Handle internal registers (vehicle, stock lists, keys)
- Create supplier accounts
- Handle customer service satisfaction forms
- Organise national and international couriers
- Ordering office stock and managing office equipment
- Procurement & Stocktake
- Data entry and CRM maintenance
- Running errands
- Ad hoc administration support where needed
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience within administration
- Relevant tertiary education in business administration or marketing (highly regarded)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including experience with creating documentation and/or marketing collateral
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook with the ability to learn new systems with ease
- Professional approach including the ability to confidently liaise with customers on the behalf of the organisation
- Basic understanding of XERO (highly regarded)
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and manage time efficiently, with excellent attention to detail
The successful applicant must demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service skills with a friendly, outgoing manner
- Punctual and reliable with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
Applicant must reside locally. Based at Wetherill Park.