In this role, you will provide effective support for Project Managers and Staff in the field, managing the administration and support for works from the point of authorisation through to completion of the project.
- Preparation of building contracts and other job-specific documentation
- Managing accuracy of inputted information and status of works
- Scheduling of appointments
- Procurement of goods and scheduling deliveries
- Liaising with contractors and organising quotes
- Data Entry in internal platforms and our job management system - Prime
- Assisting the Project Managers in all administrative tasks required,
- Handling and directing inbound calls
- Working in a target based (KPI) environment
Skills And Attributes
- Previous experience working in a high-volume administrative environment.
- Work experience in the construction or real estate industry
- Ability to efficiently provide excellent customer service
- Computer proficiency with the ability to quickly learn new programs
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Positive and conscientious attitude
- You are a team player in the business of people and service delivery and someone who wants to give the best experience possible.
- Robust attention to detail coupled with solid problem-solving skills
What's on Offer:
- Be recognised for your work and share in our company's success!
- Training in all aspects of our internal processes, procedures, and software.
- Ongoing development alongside a highly approachable and achievement-oriented leadership group.
- Supportive team environment and culture with a focus on hard work and celebrating success
- Negotiation of flexible hours
Please note that due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment agencies: Please note that Sensus hires all positions directly utilising in-house recruitment capability. As such, we do not invite candidate introductions for this position and any unsolicited candidate profiles will not be accepted nor liable for a placement fee.