*work from home
- Immediate Start
- 100% Work from home
- Rotating Roster Monday - Sunday 8:00am - 3:30pm or 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- $30ph + super + penalty rates
Make a difference in this fast paced role supporting a team managing the Age Care recruitment surge.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with onboarding of staff, troubleshooting and answering enquiries.
- Monitor, schedule and report on staffing requests from aged care facilities
- General administration and reporting duties
- Liaising between age care facilities and employees
- Manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment while prioritising effectively
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Previous rostering or scheduling experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to be autonomous in role.
- Ability to maintain professional approach and personal accountability.
- Relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in high pressure.
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality policies
This opportunity will be 100% work from home. Monday - Sunday, rotating roster, starting ASAP until the end of June 2022. You must be available for all shifts across the rotating roster.
If you have relevant experience don't delay APPLY NOW. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further please contact Will Hillgrove on 1300 338 546