We are a successful, growing Building Certification company based in Surry Hills.
Seeking an enthusiastic & driven individual to act as Personal Assistant to one of our Directors! In return we offer an energetic and friendly team environment.
As a Personal Assistant your days will be busy.
Some of your daily tasks will include (but not limited to):
- Answering incoming phone calls and liaising directly with clients;
- Answering client enquiries and booking inspections;
- Organisation of the Directors calendar;
- Providing administration support to the Director as required through preparation of Construction Certificates, Occupation Certificates, preparing compliance and audit reports, the lodgement of applications through the NSW Planning Portal and the like.
The successful candidate will possess the following;
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills;
- Professional phone manner & presentation;
- Exceptional time management & organisational skills;
- High attention to detail;
- The ability to prioritise;
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- The proven ability to multi task and meet deadlines;
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership of tasks;
- It is ESSENTIAL that you have excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with a high volume of work;
- It is Essential that you are a dedicated and motivated individual willing to learn and participate in given tasks,
- The ability to problem solve, and
- Experience within the property industry (Real Estate, Strata, Property Development, Facilities Management) is desirable but not essential.
What's On Offer?
- Surry Hills Location (5 minutes walk from Central Station);
- A starting salary of $55,000 plus superannuation (negotiable dependent on skills, experience & qualifications);
- Successful & growing business;
- Energetic & friendly team culture;
- Guidance & training provided; and
- Immediate start available.
If you possess the above skills and this role appeals to you, please click 'apply now' and attach your CV together with a summary of how you meet the requisite skill set as detailed in the position description. Please include prior experience.