Admin / Customer Service | 2 month contract | $297 /day inc. super
About the Company
- $270 / day + Super
- 2 months
This is a great opportunity to work for a large NSW government agency. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for 2 month contract with a strong potential to extend and is paying up to $270 per day + Super. This role is located in Burwood.
About the Role
- Provide high-quality customer service by interpreting and resolving first-contact vendor, public, and industry enquiries in a fast-paced.
- Process a range of transactions across the service line accurately and efficiently.
- Escalate more complex enquiries and transactions to ensure the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Provide feedback to the customer to ensure they are aware of the progress of their enquiry and/or transaction.
- Effectively use a range of computerised systems, technology and telephony.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact Emma Marven - Emma@ashdownpeople.com.au.
- Strong administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail