GS Global, the member of GS Holdings Group, is one of the leading trading house from Korea specialised in trading bulky commodity type goods, such as steels, chemicals, resources, around the globe.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic personnel to join our Australian office located in North Sydney and become our valuable core asset for the company's further growth in Oceania.
- Deal with customer's enquiries
- Order Administration
- Provide support to Sales and Marketing team
- Supply Chain Management including logistics and Customs clearance
- Other relevant tasks arising and/or directed by sales marketing managers/executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly in Excel)
- Advanced skill in MYOB will be highly regarded.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skill
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Resident Visa holders
- Korean language skill (both verbal and written) will be highly regarded.
- Previous experience(s) in international trading and/or sales support/administrator role will be highly regarded.
We also welcome the application from recent graduates or entry level candidates for this role.
If you believe this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please forward your cover letter and resume via the Seek site link.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted further.
Jobs / Administration & Office Support
Annually - Full time
10 months ago
Company background:GS Global, the member of GS Holdings Group, is one of the leading trading house from Korea specialised in trading bulky commodity t