This professional accounting firm, established in the area for 15 + years, has a loyal client base of small to medium organisations including many medical and property development firms. They support clients with tax accounting, business services, and advisory and are an active member of the local community.
As an integral member of the administration team, you will be responsible for managing a standalone reception function from end to end including:
- The first point of contact for incoming enquires via phone, and email
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Coordination of events and meetings with clients, including catering and meeting room allocation
- Maintain the front of house area to ensure it reflects the high level of service the organisation is known for
- Adhoc administration duties, no two days are ever the same!
You will have:
- Proven experience managing the reception function in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Confidence with MS Office Suite
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be rewarded with:
Salary on offer is up to $65,000 + Super for this role.
- A supportive, innovative, and friendly environment
- Close to home, no commute to the CBD
- Excellent remuneration and benefits.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please APPLY NOW
via the links provided, for any further questions please contact Jessica Hickey on 03 9098 7439
Candidates will be contacted via phone or email in regards to the next steps.