About the Company:
Our client, Miele Australia is an independent family owned company who have been in operation for over 120 years. The company focus on manufacturing household appliances as well as appliances for commercial use and medical facilities. Miele offer a range of products and pride themselves on the performance, quality, durability and service of their products. Customers around the world remain loyal to the Miele brand.The role:
Miele are looking to expand their team of enthusiastic and passionate Customer Service Consultants and work within the general enquiries division of the Scoresby Contact Centre. This is an exciting opportunity to step into a role and build your career with the Miele brand. As a customer service consultant you will provide first call resolution to customers calling with varied enquiries and provide excellent service by having a conversation and offering solutions to customers over the phone and via email. Motivated and positive, you will have demonstrated experience working a busy and changing environment and provide an outstanding level of service to Miele customers.Your responsibilities will incorporate:
• Provide exceptional customer service to all consumers as well as internal and external stakeholders
• Respond in an efficient and professional manner to all consumers
• Process orders in a timely manner and display a sense of urgency towards customer enquiries
• Management and first call resolution of customer concerns
• Provide product information and technical assistance
• Proactively maintain an up to date knowledge of all products and services to ensure a superior experience for the consumersTo be considered for this position you will demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills
• Professional telephone manner and possess a high level of resilience
• Proven ability to meet KPI’sBenefits
• The office is located at the Caribbean Park, World-Class business destination, surrounded by parklands and walking tracks creating a healthy and inspiring environment.
• Secure onsite free car parking
• Onsite childcare facilities
• Other onsite facilities include Gym and Café
• Penalty rates apply for Saturday shifts and public holidays
The successful candidates must be able to work 37.5 hours over a 6 days rotating roster. The centre operates Monday – Friday 8am- 7pm and Saturday 9am-5pm. With a rotational roster you will work one Saturday every 4 weeks. The role commences on the 2nd December 2021
For our client, it is all about their people! Miele are looking for Customer Service Experts, who are passionate about delivering an exceptional service and want to come on a journey and enjoy interacting with people. Put simply your goal is to create a brilliant customer experience! You will be joining an organisation that engages in their staff and offers exceptional hands on training and support. In addition, you will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate and a dynamic and friendly team culture.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Natalie on 03 8545 7510
. Alternatively apply online today.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via [email protected]
or 1300 337 000
and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.