A career at Wilson Parking, gives you more than just a position with Australias leading Parking Operator. By joining our team, you become part of an organisation that is focused on our people, our customers and continue to push the parking boundaries with industry leading innovation.
If you have never considered a role in parking before, you may be surprised by all that is involved to keep those boom gates opening and our customers happy. From the launch of the first online booking service, to our multi award winning app and customer service we work hard to keep parking an essential part of any city.
Not only do we take pride in our technology, our car parks and the service that we provide to all customers, but we value the importance of those that make it happen our team. We pride ourselves on inclusivity and by joining Wilson Parking, you will be welcomed by your team and have the support of the whole organisation.
We currently have vacancies available for Casual Car Park Attendants within Melbourne CBD & surrounding suburbs. The role is suited to versatile applicants who demonstrate a high level of customer service and are capable of providing support across our dynamic and expanding portfolio. Responsibilities will include:
* maintaining the operation of car parks at client sites;
* ensuring that our high customer service standards are maintained;
* problem resolution and reporting;
* ensuring the car parks are tidy and presentable;
* liaising closely with key internal and external stakeholders; and
* monitoring and reporting on car park performance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* previous customer service experience (ideally in Call centre operations, retail or other customer service industries);
* full VIC Drivers Licence and a clean driving record;
* ability to communicate fluently in English;
* computer literacy, experience in Microsoft office tools particularly with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook etc;
* immaculate personal presentation; and
* genuine passion for providing excellent customer service, and;
* eligibility to work in Australia
* Traffic management experience desirable but not an essential requirement