We are looking for an experienced contact centre operator who has an extensive background in customer service, preferably within a call centre environment. If you are an enthusiastic and passionate customer service officer and you enjoy interacting with customers over the phone to provide the best possible customer experience, please apply.
- 4-month contract opportunity with the NSW State Government
- Offices are based in Parramatta, but you will be working from home
- $30.75 per hour + Super
- Award-winning training
- Provide front-line customer support to members of the public!
- 35 hours per week, 7am-7pm Monday to Friday
- Respond to enquiries from customers on a wide range of matters and provide timely, accurate, and consistent advice and information on services via telephone, face to face or in writing as per organisational processes and standards
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with service delivery systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements
- Provide a range of administrative and support services
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Previous experience in customer service is ESSENTIAL.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be confident working in a high volume call centre environment
- Previous gov experience preferred but not essential
- Must be able to start 13th December 2021