We are a boutique relocations provider helping people move home and office.
We are seeking a talented individual to assist in customer service and operations in a fun shared office environment.
There is a bright future for the right candidate. We will provide you with all the necessary training as long as you have the right attitude and aptitude.
The days and hours are required are Saturday, Sunday, Monday with an occasional 4th day required. Hours are 8am to 4pm
The key responsibilities are:
- responding to and following up inbound enquiries in order to convert into sales;
- managing contractors to ensure projects are delivered at a high standard;
- dealing with customers and ensuring excellent customer satisfaction levels are maintained.
Key skills required:
- excellent communication skills both over the phone and written over email. Clearly articulated, ability to influence and persuade, experienced and confident in conflict resolution;
- extremely high attention to detail, ensuring all aspects of projects are documented and communicated correctly and clearly;
- good time management skills and ability to not get flustered and forgetful when you are busy;
- good Microsoft outlook and computer skills, ability to switch and work on multiple programs at once.
The office is in Zetland in a fun shared working environment. Parking available.
$30-$35 per hour plus super.
Please send us a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable and why part time, outlining what relevant experience you have. Submissions that do not include a cover letter will not be considered. We will contact applications if we wish to arrange an interview with you.
$30 - $34.99
Jobs / Call Centre & Customer Service
Annually - Part time
9 months ago
We are a boutique relocations provider helping people move home and office.We are seeking a talented individual to assist in customer service and oper