Listed in the Fortune 500 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ this business manufactures market-leading medical devices. Based close to Brisbane's CBD this is a long term contract role with the scope to go permanent based on performance and business requirements.The Role
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your role will be to receiving and process all incoming orders to assist in generating invoices for clients. This role will be admin focused you’re your ability to manage your time efficiently, enter accurate information in to the system and meet deadlines. Managing inbound product inquiry calls.
In your role, you will;
- Act as the first point of contact
- Manage and direct incoming calls
- Handle customers over the phone with enquiries and any other issues
- Customer service / Billings
- Data entry / analysis skills
- Keep up to date with the administration for the team
- Prior experience within corporate customer service or administration.
- Previous transactional experience including billings
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exposure to a CRM platform - JDE, Excel or Salesforce advantageous
This is a 6 month temporary assignment with view for extension, therefore, PR and citizens will only be considered.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page or contact Melanie Hammond or Georgia Arnott at people2people on (07) 31180125
for a confidential discussion.