- Training and career progression with Cert III and IV in Financial Services
- 3 Salary reviews in your first 18 months
- Monthly uncapped incentive structure
About your new role
As a Customer Relationship Manager, you’ll be working to targets, making outbound calls to locate customers and investigate overdue accounts. You’ll negotiate on repayment solutions to suit our customers’ circumstances and their level of debt.
This role requires persistence and resilience to have those challenging conversations. Our supportive training and team environment will allow you to develop and advance your skills for a successful career in Financial Services and beyond. The majority of our leaders once began in this same role!
What your new job involves
- Making and receiving high volume outbound/inbound calls
- Build and establish relationships with customers with rapport and trust
- Investigations to locate and establish connections with our customers
- Negotiating payment solutions to suit our customers’ circumstances and their level of debt
- High-level problem solving and objection handling
What we can offer you!
Our people are the cornerstone of our success and we’re committed to supporting you in a diverse environment with a range of benefits.
- No collections experience required! Fully paid training and continued support, coaching and growth towards promotion opportunities
- Certificate III and IV in Financial Services paid for by Credit Corp
- Earn uncapped incentives for target achievement!
- Membership and competitive rates with our Car Share partner and Novated Leasing to help you and your family move around
- Discounted private health insurance, eye care and fitness providers including fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Well-being, work, finance and relationship support through our Employee Assistance Program
- End-of-Trip Facilities available for bicycle storage and showers
Who you are
- Experience in a call centre, hospitality, tourism, retail, sales or similar industries
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Share a passion for results and a KPI driven environment
- A natural problem solver and solution provider
- Persistence and resilience to have challenging conversations
- A desire to learn and take on feedback
- Work-life balance, choose from 2 schedules! Full time - Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM and our Monday – Friday RDO.
Credit Corp Group is a fantastic place for growth and real success. We are committed to our inclusive and diverse workplace through attracting and retaining a workforce that reflects the community. We encourage applications from all culturally diverse backgrounds.