ForHealth Medical Centres is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers. Our extensive network of medical centres feature a range of services including general practice, dental, physio, and other specialists all under one roof. We have over 70 modern, large scale multi-disciplinary medical centres located right across Australia. Our centres serve over two million Australians every year.
At ForHealth Medical Centres, our purpose is to help all Australians be healthy and well. We're committed to being a better organisation every day, and this is your opportunity to be a part of that journey. Your New Role
We are looking for a friendly and experienced Receptionist for our Morayfield Centre. In this casual position you will report directly to the Practice Manager. You will be managing a busy front desk reception, welcoming our patients to the Centre, supporting our health care professionals as well as general administration duties. This is a challenging role with a difference. If you love helping people and enjoy working in fast paced environment then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our Medical Centre is open 7 days a week from 7am to 10pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 10pm on Saturday and Sunday, therefore, the position will suit someone who is flexible and has the capacity to work a variety of shifts including weekdays, weekends, evenings and public holidays. What you will get in return
- Possibility of future career growth and development.
- Great work/life balance.
- Opportunity to make a difference - be part of a team that promotes the provision affordable, accessible & comprehensive healthcare to all Australians.
- Excellent team environment.
- Diversity in role - No two days will be the same.
- Full training & support will be provided.
- Uniform provided for ease.
Experience & Attributes
- Greeting patients and welcoming them into our Centre.
- Collecting & entering patient details into the database.
- Scheduling appointments (when required).
- Answering telephone calls & enquiries.
- Administration support and other ad hoc duties.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to give back to the community!
- Exceptional customer service skills with previous customer service experience an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills including a professional & personable telephone manner.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Knowledge of Pracsoft/Medtech is an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a multifaceted team and independently.
- Neat and professional presentation.
Join a team of health care professional who are committed to providing affordable, accessible and comprehensive healthcare to all Australians.
Select Apply Now!