SKYE Suites Sydney is redefining the luxury apartment experience by creating an urban oasis in the heart of Sydney CBD. Every aspect is centered on creating a personalised space, whilst providing optimum connectivity and comfort.
This position plays a critical role in delivering the exceptional and personalised service to all guests and visitors to the hotel.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Providing exceptional customer service by responding to guest requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay
- Effective coordination and supervision of all guest arrival and departure procedures to achieve a reputation as a market leader in the industry and deliver a truly memorable experience for our guests
- Promoting and up-selling hotel facilities and services through strong product & service knowledge
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and ensuring procedures are followed in relation to guest confidentiality and the issuing of room keys
- Maintaining procedures in relation to credit and cash transactions and accounting documentation
- Valet parking and retrieving guest vehicles.
Experience, skills & qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role and an in-depth knowledge of Front Office standards and procedures
- Valid Drivers Licence is a must.
- Authentic customer service, interpersonal & communication skills & be flexible in your approach
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Experience with a Property Management System (PMS)
- Available to work weekdays and weekends including public holidays
- Must have unrestricted eligibility to work in Australia
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?