About this Role
Multiple roles in multiple locations in VIC, SA and TAS for engineers who are SMEs in Cloud/Networks/ Infrastructure/Security.
We have a number of opportunities for systems engineers to join our talented and close-knit team in a hybrid working arrangement. In this role, you will ensure the stability, availability and performance of ICT systems for our clients. Your focus is ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. You will champion client excellence through providing second and third level technical support and resolution to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and minimal or no impact to client. Duties & responsibilities:
- Provide 3rd level troubleshooting and escalation resolution (onsite or remote) within agreed timeframes and service levels
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, networks, application software and system management tools
- Ensure the highest levels of infrastructure availability
- Maintain the integrity of secure systems during the upgrade process (backup, patching, antivirus updates)
- Complete routine and regular maintenance for clients systems and produce monthly maintenance reports for all assigned clients
- Collaborate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Prepare and maintain technical, design and operational documentation
- Complete project work if and when requried
You are a self-starter with experience as an engineer within customer-focused environments. You have the following:
- Relevant system & networks infrastructure experience, including demonstrated competency across servers, storage, cloud, firewalls
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Azure.
- Advanced network skills, with solid experience in a multi-server, virtualized Windows environment (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V)
- Solid understanding of network technologies (switching, routing, VLAN, WLAN, WAN, VPN)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer focus and the ability to collaborate with others.
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills
- A passion for technology and willingness to learn new skills across a range of technologies
- Experience in administrating Storage Area Networks
You will get to work with multiple clients with different technical environments, in the process enhancing your know-how and develop new skills in networking and server management.
Successful candidates will need to undergo a National Criminal History Check, Working with Children Check and based on the current Rules for Authorised Workers, be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 where there is medical eligibility.
- You will be at the forefront of technology as our clients are keen to embrace new technology and RTG is product agnostic.
- Our role is unique with maintenance and project work completed during school holidays reducing the need for overtime and weekend hours.
- We have a well-defined professional career path so you're able to develop your career goals within the organisation, including training and certifications.
- You’ll join a bunch of incredibly smart people, who are passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
- We recognise employee performance and appreciate our staff efforts through awards and career growth opportunities