We have an abundance of work for skilled Agile IT Project Managers to run Projects using Scrum techniques, who are creative and enthusiastic individuals, and love solving the diverse client problems and variety of work that professional IT Consulting offers.Applicants must hold Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency (PR), or other permanent work rights – DWS are unable to sponsor or support visas.
- February 2022Location:
CBD office / work form home - hybridType
: Permanent, full timeSalary
: up to $160K package (inc super) depending on experience What you will bring:
What DWS can offer you:
- Significant IT / Technology Scrum Master experience in enterprise scale projects with proven delivery and Project Management experience
- Strong experience in Agile environments
- Exceptional communication skills
- A formal Scrum qualification and Project Management or Business Analysis qualifications
- Experience working on a broad range of projects with major businesses in different domains; financial services, government, professional services, retail, industrial, supply chain
- Commercial experience in applying formal methodologies such as BABOK, PMBOK, BPMN.
- You thrive in a constantly changing and dynamic work environments
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills
- Ongoing professional and career development
- Paid learning and certifications (chosen entirely by you), with completion bonuses
- An active social club that host regular, subsidised events
- Corporate discounts on a range of services and products, including health insurance, gym memberships, Apple products and much more
Established in 1991, DWS is a professional Technology Consultancy and part of HCL Technologies. With offices across Australia, we have over 700 employees in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra; providing services to a broad range of blue-chip corporate clients, as well as Federal, State and Local Government agencies. We provide a wide range of services including; IT consulting, managed application services, project management, customer driven innovation, digital transformation, data and business analytics, strategic advisory and productivity, and robotic process automation.
Ready for a new challenge? Click APPLY now!