ACEPACKWELL is a contract packaging & manufacturing company that forms, fills and packages liquids, powders and creams.
DAY SHIFT: 7:30am-3:45pm (Monday to Friday ONLY)
NIGHT SHIFT: 4PM-MIDNIGHT (Monday to Friday ONLY)
Hiring for CASUAL POSITIONS ONLY
Qualifications & experience
- Must speak fluent English. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a team, hard working, uses their initiative and is committed to exceeding set targets. Experience in factory or packing preferred but not essential. A COVID-19 test, showing a negative result is required before commencing work.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Immediate start preferred
- Packing finished goods into cartons
- Palletising cartons
- Inspecting quality of finished goods -
- Lifting cartons of up to 20Kg may be required -
- Machine operation and troubleshooting
- Checking quality of finished goods
- Working in a team
- Work in a family run business with motivated and hands on management staff.
- Located in Belrose, Sydney the business is close to public transport stops as well as ample on site car parking.
- Permanent, full time work may be available for the right candidate. Opportunity for growth and development to a machine operator and supervisor level.