Adventure Operations (AO) is an leading Australian consumer goods company, and home to a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands, including OZtrail®, Companion®, Campfire®, Roman®, Elemental®, Pop Up®, Jamec Pem® and Trade Flame®.
With brands established over 40 years, and the creation of a new organisation in 2018, our business brings expert product knowledge and experience across the Outdoor, Leisure and Industrial categories.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and seasoned Marketing Manager to lead the Outdoor Marketing Team. Reporting to the Product, Brand and Sourcing Director, you will be responsible for leading the charge in the delivery of the brand vision and strategy for the outdoor and lifestyle brands including - OZtrail®, Companion®, Campfire®. Your strong leadership skills will see you coach and guide the diverse marketing team to achieve the overall goals and marketing strategy.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To develop the strategic marketing plan for the outdoor and corporate entity, in conjunction with business objectives
- To oversee and manage the implementation of marketing strategy, including, go-to-market campaigns, sales promotions, instore activations, digital marketing and PR
- To lead the creative team to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all marketing campaign initiatives, including print, digital, and video assets
- To work closely with the product team to define marketing materials and program requirements
- To work closely with the sales team to enable them to meet their sales targets by providing them with appropriate tools and materials
- To collaborate with e-Commerce Manager to ensure alignment of strategy as well as supply of relevant collateral to support all digital activity including e-comm
- To plan, lead and execute successful content creation shoots to ensure relevant imagery and video content to support product launch, GTM activation and brand campaigns
- To analyse the current brand strategy and ensure all aspects of the company's marketing and activities align with overall brand strategy
- To monitor and manage the marketing divisional budget in conjunction with business objectives.
As the successful Marketing Manager, you will be/have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience building innovative marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Passion or natural interest/curiosity about camping and the outdoors
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Experience in a consumer product-based environment
- Experience managing, developing and leading a marketing team
- A standout communicator – ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the business
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Team player who is willing to get involved and support the team – getting your hands dirty will be part of the role
- Able to work autonomously with little guidance, with the ability to manage up and proactively engage key stakeholders across the business
- A positive attitude and above all have a passion for the work you output
What's in it for You
Adventure Operations offers competitive remuneration with a great team environment and you will have access to excellent staff /family and friends’ discounts on our product ranges. We have a relaxed yet high performance culture with a keen focus on learning and development.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role please:
- click the Apply button and submit your CV; then
- Click the below link to complete the Adventure Operations Recruitment Questionnaire.
Only applicants who have satisfied all aspects of the application process outlined above will be considered.