Our client is looking for an innovative, motivated, and experienced Business Development Manager to increase the business's competitiveness and profitability. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for the sales performance of the company in your designated area.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify, establish contact, and develop relationships with prospective new dealers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and provide support to existing dealers.
- Monitor the account of existing and new dealers in your region.
- Educate new and existing customers on product development, processes, and industry developments.
- Handle any product and warranty issues.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss operational matters.
- Assist in marketing & advertising activities in conjunction with the National Manager.
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery, and equipment in your control.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Supervise, train, and motivate the staff under you.
- Sales experience (selling B2B preferred) and experience developing relationships.
- Team collaboration – Manage the team to maintain a high-performance sales force.
- Good knowledge of functional business operations.
- Strong leadership qualities, proactive by nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal.
- Confident with public speaking and delivering a presentation to small groups.
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic.
- High level of computer literacy.
A competitive salary will be offered to the right applicant. To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter addressing the position description