Mitchell's Heavy Repairs is a Emerald based mobile heavy equipment maintenance business servicing mining customers throughout Queensland, NSW, NT, WA and PNG since 2002. We supply quality trade persons to various mining companies and contractors across the industry. Mitchell's Heavy Repairs pride ourselves when it comes to looking after our workers. We have a strong worker satisfaction and you deal with the owners, not a HR representative. Join our rapidly growing company and become a valued employee and not just a number on the payroll.
You will be required to:
- Service, repair and maintain large mining equipment.
- Service, repair and maintain highway trucks and trailers.
- Support all our customers and ensure they receive the highest quality service for their mobile equipment.
- Provide preventative maintenance, breakdown service and field repairs.
- The ability to fault find, troubleshoot and diagnose is essential.
- Drive safety amongst your peers to ensure safety performance.
- To put our clients needs and requirements at the forefront
- Be flexible with work hours, with overtime required during peak periods
To be considered for these positions, the applicant should have:
- Australian Recognised Diesel Fitter Trade qualifications essential
- Strong can do attitude is highly desirable
- Ex OEM experience experience highly regarded.
- Outstanding communication and customer relation skills.
- The ability to work both within a team and autonomously.
- The ability to be self-managed and motivated to get the job done in a timely manner
- Demonstrated commitment to high levels of workplace health and safety / Coal mine act and regs.
- Hardworking, willing to learn, honest
In addition, the following will be favourable:
- Current CBM or the ability to obtain
- Current STD11 or the ability to obtain
- Current C / MR Drivers Licence
- WAH, Non slew crane and Forklift tickets highly regarded
- Current RII Competencies or the ability to obtain
- Current High Risk Licences or the ability to obtain
For the right candidate the following benefits are available
- Weekly pay
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Coal LSL paid
- Mine compliant vehicle supplied
- Camp accommodation and meals provided
- Permanent employment
- The successful applicant will be entitled to annual and sick leave
- Training provided to conduct your role safely and competently
- Uniforms / Jackets supplied as well as afterhours wear
You will deal with the people who own the business and live locally in your community.
Please email applications to [email protected]