The main point is to generate directed traffic from your site blog and constantly provide rich and useful content for your best target audience.
I am often asked, do you not use blog post ideas?
That is, by producing interesting content about your business?
I had challenges at first, but over time, after 1500+ posts, I found unique ways to keep up. I use ideas in posts.
Here is a list of 50 submitted blog ideas to help you sync your content:
1. Make a list and summarize the top 10 most important blogs for your target audience.
2 - Be one of the first to publish your industry news.
3- Provide information about industry seminars and conferences that will be of interest to your target group.
4 - Do your survey and write about the results.
5 - Submit your comments and links to articles in your industry that are useful to your target audience.
6 - Make a list of exciting intellectual quotes in your field of activity.
7. Listen to and follow the leaders and influencers in your industry.
8. Provide a summary of research and industry reports and link to complete data.
9 - Highlight new communications, web tools, how they work and their benefits for your target group.
10 - Make a list of online resources for your readers.
11 - When you have a different opinion, oppose and challenge high-level figures in your industry.
12 - Report on a conference, seminar or trade show.
13. Prepare podcasts of recorded interviews with your industry leaders.
14 - Analyze the current situation in the industry of your target groups.
15. Be the first to influence industry and business trends and in turn impress your audience.
16. Provide an analysis of the best practices and mistakes of big brands.
17 - Identify and introduce your favorite intellectual leaders and write your recommendations for them as a source.
18. Review a book that helps you and share it with your readers.
19. Identify the most important marketing challenges your audience faces and offer solutions.
20. Review your blog analytics and make a list of the top 10 blog posts for each quarter and at the end of the year.
21 - Engage your audience with a contest and the ability to vote or share your opinion.
22. Invite an industry leader to write a guest post.
23 - Do not forget to discuss forums and social networks.
24. Make a list of your favorite writing resources.
25 - Post about different marketing tips and methods that help your audience.
26 - Create a repository of useful information, facts, statistics, etc. that are currently available in various locations 27 - Online in a single post.
28 - Answer very specific questions in detail (I often turn emails into mail).
29 - Highlight the key people of your target audience.
30 - Make a list of marketing tips in the size of the bite.
31 - Post and spread on your audience's favorite infographics.
32. Write a post that inspires and motivates your audience.
33 - Walk the readers in your life during the day. Includes photos and videos.
34 - Provide a list of Twitter accounts that your audience should follow and why.
35. Write down the ways in which the advertising industry can be improved.
36 - Create content on how to improve customer / agency relationships.
37 - Share your blog stats with your readers.
38 - Post Your ad in Free Classified Ads like Poralist.
39. Write about online tools that have been useful for your research and writing.
40 - Create charts and graphs that highlight and expand on important facts about your audience.
41. Write about things that your personal professional enrichment provides, such as time management techniques.
42 - Interviews with leaders. Better yet, interview with thought leaders who are prospective customers.
43. Whenever you discover a new online tool, you share its evaluation by mail.
44 - Ask your audience for feedback on how you can help them, and then write a summary post.
45. Introduce one of your singers that you are familiar with.
46 - Create useful educational posts.
47 - Create posts for beginners, 101 types of content.
48 - Tell me how to do something better and more appropriate.
49 - Write about time management tips. Send an agreement.
50 - Create posts about your most popular posts.
Your blog is not a platform to support its capabilities and credentials.
The focus should be entirely on your audience. The key to generating traffic to your blog is to provide consistently rich content for your target audience. You need to become a valuable resource for advertising and marketing challenges.
Prospective customers all want to work with someone they know, love and trust.